- First ever Bengali Literary Festival.
- Festival celebrating Bangaliana along with literature, art & culture, food & music.
- Considered as the Sweetest language of the world.
- Bengali literature with its millennium old history and folk literature has extensively developed since the Bengali renaissance & is one of the most prominent & diverse literary traditions in Asia.
- In 1999, UNESCO recognised 21st Feb as International Mother Language Day.
- Brand visibility across the border + a huge no. of Bangladeshi followers.
- Regional & National Newspapers and Television coverage.
- Stall Space at the Festival Ground.
- Promotions via Hoardings and social media.
- Special feature in the Festival Magazine for the partnering brands.
- This festival has special segments that caters to the youth (school and college).